Places to see in the northern regions of Pakistan 2019.
Travelers from all over the world love to visit the northern parts of Pakistan. The government has removed all travel barriers for visitors from around the world. As a result, for the summer of 2019, a large number of wanderers from around the world are coming to travel to the most friendly country to be awarded the heavenly landscape. During 2017 and 2018, the British Backpackers Society ranked the country among the best travel destinations in the world. Also, Pakistan was included in the list of best travel destinations to travel to in 2019 by Forbes Magazine. As it was listed as one of the best travel destinations in the whole country, here we have some beautiful places to see in the northern parts of Pakistan.
- Naran Kaghan
- Hunza Valley
- Skardu Valley
- Fairy Meadows
- Naltar Valley
At the top of the list of best places in northern Pakistan, we have the Naran Kagan Valley in the Himalayan mountains of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The valleys of Naran are open for a few months to offer some amazing views of nature. Due to heavy snowfall in the northern parts of Pakistan, the valley is closed during winter from October to April. Because the road to the valley is blocked by avalanches coming from the mountains. However, Naran Valley is one of the most popular destinations for local travelers in northern Pakistan. Every year, a large number of visitors visit this site to share the best memories with their friends, family and loved ones.
Surrounded by lush mountains and deep alpine forests, the valley has a beautiful effect on travelers about the Himalayan valleys. In the Naran Valley, there is much to discover, such as the fairy tale of Saif al-Muluk Lake, a trek to Ansu Lake, Lolusar Lake, Queen Dodi Patsar Lake and finally Babusar Top (4,173 m). So make a plan for the summer of 2019 and set out on a journey to explore the Naran Valley among the best places in North Pakistan.
Hunza Valley rakaposhi mountain
Lying in the mountains of northern Pakistan, the huge and colorful Hunza Valley in the Gilgit-Baltistan region near the Chinese border. The Hunza Valley is one of the most beautiful places to visit in the northern part of Pakistan. For many years, the Hunza Valley has been presenting history and culture to its nomads with its colorful traditions. Apart from historical and traditional expectations, Hunza Valley is famous among travelers all over the world for its scenic beauty which can have a profound effect on the minds of travelers. However, there is much to discover in the valley.
Places to see in Hunza
Some of the best places to visit in Hunza Valley are Ganesh Historical Settlement, Balt, Alt Fort, Attaabad Lake, Shamshal Valley, Paso Shank and Glacier, Khanjrab Pass (Pak-China Border) and many more.
Ganesh village is a historical Silk Route settlement which is about 1000 years old, it is considered to be the first Silk Route settlement. Furthermore, the Hunza Valley is considered to be the only destination in the world where one can observe the beauty of the four mighty 7,000 peaks and some famous peaks such as Lady Finger Peak (Bulbiting – 6000 m) and Hunza Peak (6,270 m). ۔
There are many beautiful trekking routes in the Hunza Valley that can take travelers to another world. Some of the most beautiful trekking trails are Shamshal Pass, Patondas Trek, Batura Glacier Trek and many more.
So this summer 2019 make sure to spend some amazing time with your friends or someone special to explore this amazing place in northern Pakistan.
Lower Kachura Lake Shangrila Lake Skardu Pakistan
Here we go with the gateway to the Karakoram mountain range in this list. Skardu Valley is located in the Karakoram range of Gilgit-Baltistan in the north of Pakistan. Being one of my favorite destinations in the mountains of Pakistan, Skardu Valley has a lot to offer travelers that no one can expect or forget after visiting places in the northern part of Pakistan. Is. The road to Skardu Valley is considered one of the eight wonders of the world, as it offers some spectacular views with the risk of major landslides every time it rains. The valley has a rich culture and history with beautiful traditions. Similarly, culture and traditions are similar to Tibet. However, Skardu is Baltistan in the Gilgit-Baltistan region, called Little Tibet.
Great places to visit in Skardu
Travelers in the Skardu Valley have a lot to offer in order to hike in the mountains as many places have not been visited yet. From the mighty mountains to the highest desert in the world, Skardu has everything for your loved ones. Here are some of the best places to see in Skardu Valley:
- Shangrila (Lower Kachura) Lake
- Upper Kachura Lake
- Kharpocho Fort
- Katpana Cold desert and Lake
- Shiger Cold Desert
- Shiger Valley and Fort
- Khaplu Valley and Palace
- Chaqchan Mosque
- Deosai National Park
- However, as Skardu Valley is the gateway to the Karakoram Mountains, it has many beautiful and amazing trekking routes around the world. Some of the most amazing are the Snow Lake (Lokpe Lo) track, the K2 Base Camp (Concordia) track, the Bank La track and more. In addition, Skardu K2 (8,611 m), the world’s second highest peak, Broad Peak (8,047 m), Geyser Illum 1 (8,080 m), Geyser Illum 2 (8,035 m) and many more Hosts powerful and famous peaks. With all these powerful peaks in Skardu, conquering climbers becomes a dream. Every year thousands of climbers come to Pakistan to climb these powerful peaks in the Skardu Valley. So make sure to visit this place to visit the northern parts of Pakistan this summer.
- Named after the celestial beauty in this piece of land, Pre-Meadows is located in the Himalayan mountains in the northern part of Pakistan, far from Gilgit-Baltistan. The destination is famous for the surrounding dark alpine forests, the center is lush green meadows with a magnificent Nanga Parbat peak (8,126 m) in front which is one of the best places to visit in the northern parts of Pakistan.Nanga Parbat is called the Killer Mountain, which is listed as the second highest peak in Pakistan. On the other hand, the peak is the ninth largest in the world. In the Fairy Plains, some beautiful areas can be explored by trekking towards Bayal Camp and Nanga Parbat Base Camp.
Bial Camp is said to be the first camp of Killer Mountain. To reach this fairyland area of Pakistan, one has to take a jeep adventure on the most dangerous jeep track in the world and then walk for about 3 hours through the dense jungles. During the winter, destinations get closer because heavy snowfall makes it difficult to stay there. This summer, add this destination to your travel list among the other best places to see in the northern regions of Pakistan.
- Finally, we found a ski resort, Naltar Valley in Gilgit-Baltistan, northern Pakistan. The valley is surrounded by lush greenery. One can reach this destination by jeep for about 45 minutes from an ordinary village. However, the Naltar Valley is cold because it is 9,700 feet high. Some of the best Nalter Lake 1 (Starring), Fairy Lake, Blue Lake and more to explore. In the summer, a large number of travelers come to visit such destinations to record in their memory. In addition, in the winter, travelers enjoy the International Ski Festival in the Valley. Get these amazing destinations on your summer 2019 travel list.These were some of the most famous and best travel destinations in North Pakistan that tourists should visit in the summer of 2019. So get your bag ready for 2019 and go on a journey to these wonderful destinations of amazing scenery in the northern regions of Pakistan.