If you see that your name is existing on the merit list then you have to report to the admission office with your original documents and show them to the admission office and make your verification and submit your admission fee on the prescribed date. So this is all about Kabir Medical College Merit List 2020-21 MBBS, BDS Admissions. Hopefully, you got all the details about this intake. Stay tuned with us to check the merit list. Kabir Medical College Admission 2022 Apply Online
Kabir Medical College is the first medical college established in the private sector in October 1995 in Peshawar. The department consists of Basic Sciences, and Clinical Sciences Department (Naseer Teaching Hospital). All these departments equipped with state-of-the-art electro-medical equipment. The college accredits by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and listed in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) ECFMG (U.S.A).
Academic Requirements for Eligibility
All candidates must meet the PMC requirements for admission in MBBS/ BDS. Brief details have been provided in this prospectus. Candidates encouraged to review the PMC website (www.pmc.org.pk) for detailed information.
- The Candidate who has passed the (F.Sc) Intermediate Science/ HSSC Examination ( pre medical Group) securing at least 65% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Board of Higher Secondary Education. Shall be eligible to apply for admission in MBBS / BDS.
- Any student seeking admission in any medical or dental college shall mandatorily be required to have passed the MDCAT examination held by Pakistan Medical Commission. The passing marks for the MDCAT examination shall be 60%.
- A student having passed the MDCAT exam and obtained 65% or more in the F.Sc or equivalent exam shall be eligible for admission in a medical or dental college.
- Merit List will be prepared as per PMC Admission regulation 2020-21.
- Any students whose degree is not duly verified by the granting institution or credentials are found to be false or forged shall have the admission terminated with immediate effect. A student who is found to have forged their Higher Secondary School Certificate or F.Sc or equivalent examination certificate/degree or presented a false document shall be barred from applying to any medical or dental college in Pakistan in the future.
- A student who does not pay the tuition fee within 3 working days of accepting the admission, the offer of admission shell be cancelled and the student shell retain no further right to the admission offered.
- MDCAT Exemption Criteria for Foreign Students for 2020-2021.
In order to qualify for admission for the 2021 Session ONLY, SAT II results used instead of the MDCAT by students who completed their HSSC programs from outside Pakistan, and where weightage of different subjects results in SAT II taken into consideration as follows:
1. Biology: 40%
2. Chemistry: 35%
3. Physics/Maths: 25%
Apply Online Kabir Medical College Admission 2022
Kabir Medical College graduates are eligible to participate in USMLE and Plab exams. So the annual intake is 50 students of which 10 seats reserved for foreign and Pakistani students abroad. Separate hostel facilities have also been provided for boys and girls. So the Institute of Information Technology provides the best facilities for block computing, where first-year students give coaching on computer awareness and language courses.
Here you can see the merit list of Kabir Medical College 2021-22 MBBS, BDS online. The entrance test for admissions taken by PMC this time and all the students who passed it with more than 60% marks applied for admission. This college is the medical department of Gandhara University. So, if you have a good merit aggregate, then a merit list is very important to you. This is because if your name is on the merit list then you will be able to get admission. But if your name is not on the list, it will be difficult for you to get admission. Now go down to check the full admission details.
Kabir Medical College Peshawar Admission Test Date
Now you are looking forward to your merit list so that if you see your name is existing on the merit list you appear in the interview and can proceed with admission. So as soon as the KMU announces the merit list for Kabir Medical College uploaded here and you were able to check it on this page.
Kabir Medical College offers an undergraduate course in medicine (MBBS) designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behavior necessary. The merit prepared according to the PM&DC rules for admission in MBBS / BDS. To see Gandhara University consultant colleges admission guide and Academic Calendar for all programs undergraduate and postgraduates Admission. So Keep visiting our website for more updates regarding Gandhara University Spring/Fall admission schedule, online registration, fee structure, eligibility criteria, merit list, entry test, prospectus, Entry Test schedule, scholarship, faculty, ranking, prospectus, hostel, and Courses programs.
Kabir Medical College Fee Structure 2022
All Interested students can download the admission form, fee structure, and advertisement from this page. The entry test merit lists, waiting lists, self-finance merit list, reserved seats merit list and final selected candidates lists displayed here. You can check the latest fee structure for all programs from the prospectus. The fee structure also checked by calling on the official contact number given below or visiting http://www.gandhara.edu.pk/
Kabir Medical College Peshawar Contact Number
For further information, contact Mr. Faisal Qazi, International Student Services:
Kabir Medical College Admission 2023 – Apply Online
Remember that the Kabir Medical College Admission 2023 – Apply Online date changes every year. Paper made every year according to the new Session. Therefore, this Admission is for the 2023 year. So We will update this page for the 2024 next year.
All candidates must fulfill the PMC requirements for admission to MBBS/BDS. Brief details are provided in this prospectus. Candidates are encourage to review the PMC website (www.pmc.org.pk) for detailed information.